Aquarium Water Circulation Pump for Fish Tank, Energy-saving Pump, OEM & ODM
We are racing to make the best, we are not racing to make the cheapest.
1. Use brushless DC technology, more efficiency.
2. Smaller, Stronger, and Lower Wattage.
3. No regrind plastic material, high-efficiency copper wire.
4. Variable-flow and easy to use, super quiet.
We hold ourselves to high standards and do not hope to replace defective products for several times, we intend to let you once satisfied.
If possible, we suggest you choose the larger outlet pipe to guarantee the flow rate. And it will also benefit for reducing noise.
Without screws, Easy to disassemble, No corrosion
Compared to other brands of pumps, we are smaller but stronger. All this is due to our unique new tech.
20 Levels Speed
There are 3 working modes for the pump: 1. Steady flow rate mode, 2. Wave making mode, 3. Feed mode. Both of steady flow rate mode and wave making mode have 20 levels speed control.
Inlet Filter Cover
Easy to be disassembled and cleaned. Prevent small fish and debris into the pump to cause clogging.
Instructions for use
1. Steady flow rate Mode (20 Levels)
The pump will work in this mode (mode 1) when powered on. You can change the speed by the key of "Speed". When the indicator screen shows the number "101", that means you have chosen the lowest flow at mode 1, when the indicator screen shows the number "120", that means maximum flow rate at mode 1.
2. Wave making Mode (20 Levels)
Before work in wave making mode (mode 2), you should adjust the speed of mode 1 into a lower level (the water just come out from the pipe on the top tank slowly), for the normal fish tank the suitable speed is 02, the indicator screen shows "102". And then change into wave making mode (by press the key of "Mode"), the indicator screen will shows "202" (that means level 2 at mode 2), then press the key "speed" to change the wavelength.
3. Feed Mode
Press the key "Feed" till the indicator screen shows the number "410". When the number "410" comes out, that means you have chosen Feed mode successfully. And then the pump will stop working for your feeding fishes. Meantime, the indicator screen starts the countdown when it shows the number "49". The countdown is 10 minutes. When the screen shows the number "40", that means the countdown is over and the pump will restart to work.
Maintenance & Note
1. Please clean the wave pump regularly to ensure their effectiveness.
2. If there have water on the surface of the controller, please wipe with dry cloth to prevent water from entering the control box.
3. When the pump stop working, first check the power adapter, then remove the foot of pump, open the pump lid by counterclockwise rotation, then clean the inner side of the pump.
4. This product is used in indoor, don't let the controller and adapter fall into the water so as to cause unnecessary losses.
1. Dry running is not allowed in order to guarantee the product performance.
2. Keep the controller and adapter away from water and water splash.
3. To avoid damage please don't open the controller and adapter.
About BLDC PUMP Technology Company Limited
As one of the leading small DC water pump companies in China, we produce brushless DC pump from 2009. We ship our special purpose circulation pumps to manufacturers, retailer, and companies worldwide. We are based in the technological heaven of Shenzhen, China. We make sure that our products provide best quality and standard to its customers, OEM/ODM service is available. Looking forward to establishing a healthy business relationship with you!